Click here to join the My Trades Journey Panel!
My Trades Journey is an online panel that encourages members to participate in sharing their experiences about their apprenticeship program through surveys, discussions and engagement activities. We have up to $10,000 in prizes to award to apprentices who participate in the panel by the end of 2016. With monthly draws for $250 gift cards, quarterly draws for $500 and a year-end draw for $1000, iPad Mini and $100 gift cards, there are lots of opportunities to win. As a member of My Trades Journey, you can expect to:
- Participate in surveys, approximately once every two-three months;
- Have a chance to win great prizes, including cash, tools and other exciting items;
- Have access to online discussions;
- Provide your valuable input on a variety of topics relevant to you;
- Receive information and updates on the construction industry, sweepstake winners or feedback on recent surveys;
- While we want to hear your opinions, participation in both panel surveys and other activities is entirely at your discretion.
My Trades Journey is managed by Ipsos, one of North America's leading market research companies. How will my input be used?
Information collected through My Trades Journey will be used to improve the apprenticeship program for future apprentices. Every effort will be made to foster two-way communication and let you know how the information is being used.
What if I am no longer an apprentice?
We want to hear from you regardless of whether or not you are a participating apprentice or if you cancel your participation in your apprenticeship program. In fact, if you cancel your participation we want to you to tell us why and we want to know what you are up to after you cancel your participation. You will still have the chance to win great prizes if you are no longer a participating apprentice.
What about privacy?
This Employment Ontario project
is funded by the Ontario Government.
Prizes and rewards are funded solely
by the Ontario Construction Secretariat.